This webpage provides relevant country-by-country information for the Ukrainian nationals fleeing to the EU on the available support and helplines as well as the following resources:
- Key information provided by the European Commission about the rights of the Ukrainian nationals with regard to crossing the border into an EU country, eligibility for temporary protection and applying for international protection, as well as the rights of travel inside the European Union;
- How can the EU-based citizens help the Ukrainian nationals;
- Psychosocial impact of war;
- General trauma resources;
- Supporting children after war/trauma;
- Talking to children about war (general population);
- Information for wider population;
- Support for hosting refugees;
- Psychological first aid (PFA);
- Sites that offer an overview of resources in Ukraine.
Please note that the situation is changing rapidly and new initiatives are emerging. Here you will find official sources of information as well as victim support initiatives. This page will be regularly updated.