Human Rights in Democracy Center (HRDC) is non-governmental, non-partisan and non-profit organization aiming to work for the respect, protection and fulfilment of human rights in Albania, and awareness of the Albanian society on the rule of law and human rights, with particular focus on vulnerable groups of society, such as women / girls, minors, minorities, etc.
HRDC is an independent and autonomous institution standing on the fore:
- To protect and promote human rights as an independent actor in civil society sector in Albania;
- To bring sustainable improvements of social and economical position of women in Albanian society;
- To strengthen democracy through advocacy, lobbing, monitoring, litigation of improvement the legislation
- To empower vulnerable groups through education, awareness, training, capacity building, with special focus to women;
- To be the legal voice of voiceless on human rights issues.