The Victim Support Agency provides the necessary support and assistance to victim, including
– Conducting individual assessments of victims and providing for Emotional Support.
– Information and follow-up about their cases.
– Guidance about what to expect in court.
– Accompanying victims in Court.
– Information about the release of offenders from prison.
– Raising awareness and advocate for victims’ rights to encourage other victims to report and seek support.
– Reaching out to victims to help them feel safe, process their traumatic experience and restore their former quality of life.
– Promoting a multidisciplinary, multiagency approach to maintain the holistic wellbeing of victims whilst ensuring continuity of services.
52, Old Theatre Street - Valletta - Malta