We are excited to announce that the registration for VSE Annual Conference 2021 “Transforming Victim Support: from dream to reality” is now open!
The two-days conference will take place online on May 19th and 20th. This year’s edition ‘Transforming victim support: from dream to reality‘ is a celebration of the work the victim support community of the EU has done over the last three decades. From providing administrative, legal, psychological support to advocating for victims’ rights and policies, Victim Support Europe’s members have made enormous strides in the advancement of victims’ wellbeing across Europe. The community has many successes in 30 years — however, in the current political climate, the protection and promotion of victims’ rights is more essential than ever. Together, we can learn from the past and create a positive, actionable vision for the comprehensive victim support system in Europe: today, tomorrow and 30 years from now.
The programme will include discussions about:
– The founding and the progression of victim support movement
– The development of a national framework for victim support
– The development of a generic support service
– The role of the victim’s social support network
– Innovative therapies and methods to help victims recover …and much more!
Visit the conference website for more information on registration and programme: https://2021.vse-conference.eu/