EU Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) has launched its online survey on persons displaced from Ukraine! Please spread the word and share the survey with your colleagues and network. Your support is key to helping the displaced persons make their voices heard!
The survey can be directly accessed via the following links:
- https://fra.europa.eu/ukr-survey-en (English)
- https://fra.europa.eu/ukr-survey-uk (Ukrainian)
- https://fra.europa.eu/ukr-survey-ru (Russian)
The survey will remain active for about 4 weeks, until Monday 26 September 2022.
KEY FACTS: FRA survey on persons displaced from Ukraine
- The survey asks the displaced persons in Bulgaria, Czechia, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, and Spain about a wide range of issues: their access to employment, education, housing, healthcare, language learning and other issues affecting their social and economic integration.
- The outcome of the survey will inform the EU and its Member States as well as the organisations working with the displaced people so that projects and laws can be initiated that help support the people fleeing from the war in Ukraine.
- To encourage the displaced persons to complete the survey, the FRA team developed videos, still images and social media posts for you to use, download and share for free. The material is available in Ukrainian and Russian.
Thank you in advance for your kind help raising awareness about this important survey!
If you have any questions, please contact FRA’s Project Officer Karl Fric at Karel.Fric@fra.europa.eu.