We are thrilled to welcome a new member from Georgia to our victim support family – Restorative Justice and Rehabilitation Center – Georgia.
Restorative Justice and Rehabilitation in Georgia is a newly established NGO.
Their goals are:
– Promoting and strengthening the construction of state institutions;
– Introducing restorative justice / law programs, popularise restorative justice principles and apply them in practice;
– Supporting the re-socialisation and reintegration of persons in conflict with the law: through vocational education, employment, social entrepreneurship, psycho-rehabilitation programs;
– Protecting the interests of victims of crime, promoting their involvement in legal proceedings and psycho-rehabilitation;
– Protecting the rights of persons in conflict with the law and lobbying for their interests;
– Protecting the interests of juvenile defendants and convicts;
– Protection and prevention of juveniles under the age of 14;
– Crime prevention
General, Cybercrime, Domestic violence, Hate Crime, Property crime, Sexual violence, Stalking, Terrorism and disasters, Victimisation of older persons, Victimisation of young people and children, Violence
Emotional support, Legal advice, Practical assistance, Psychotherapy, Research, Restorative justice/mediation