On 8 February 2022, European Observatory on Memories (EUROM) will organise a morning session (10am-12pm) on the question of efficacy of memorialisation after terrorism. Victim Support Europe’s Policy Officer Léa Meindre-Chautrand will deliver an intervention, together with other distinguished speakers:
- Mr Florian Jehin, a victim of the Radisson Blu attack in Bamako
- Mr Bas Smets, landscape architect
- Mr Philippe Vansteenkiste, V-Europe
- Mr Jordi Rabassa, Barcelona City Council member
- Mrs Ana Milosevic, Lead researcher on the project
The event will be moderated by David Gonzalez Vazquez, EUROM. During her intervention, Dr. Ana Milosevic will present a policy brief on the memorialisation of terrorist attacks and the exhibition “When time stood still“ as key results of the one-year project “Memorialisation of terrorist attacks”, co-funded by the Open Society Foundations.
Join the event
The live streaming will take place on EUROM’s Youtube Channel and via Zoom: https://ub-edu.zoom.us/j/98226828126?pwd=SFJvZmdRNzIyUFlIQXA4SFhmR3ppUT09.
The event does not require pre-registration.