VSE 2022 Autumn Newsletter has been published!
This edition features the upcoming FYDO Final Conference, which will take place on Tuesday 18 October 2022 from 9:30 to 5:00 pm, at the Permanent Representation of the Czech Republic to the European Union in Brussels, Belgium. Make sure to register soon, as the deadline for registration is Wednesday 10 October 2022 (midnight).
Discover more about VSE’s participation in several international events, including the first United Nations Global Congress of Victims of Terrorism in New York and the ACTIVATE final project conference titled ‘Enhancing the anti-trafficking identification, prevention and support mechanisms’.
Finally, you will also find the latest updates on VSE’s work with projects:
- AREV Project | Victim Support Europe on advancing the protection of victims of crime in Estonia
- Project BeneVict | BeneVict Kick-Off Meeting: Building Evidence to Change Victims’ Lives
- Project CHAT for victims | ‘CHAT for victims’ project consortium meets in Zagreb for kick-off meeting
- Project INFOVICTIMS III | Infovictims III final seminar “Innovate to Humanise the Justice System for Victims”
- Project PROTECT | PROTECT project organises second training week on Restorative Justice